Over recent years, Vertify has evolved into one of the major agricultural research centres in the Netherlands in the field of applied research. With independent locations in North Holland and in the Westland region, as well as implementation locations at over 100 sites throughout the Netherlands and Belgium. Vertify is a flexible organization that offers high-quality applied research, providing results that are directly applicable to our clients.
Vertify is a commercial organization that conducts applied research. This enables us to generate knowledge and applications for our clients: primary producers, suppliers, and customers in the horticultural and arable farming sectors. We make our trial fields and research greenhouses available for this purpose. We stimulate, facilitate, and organize innovation in our industry and offer the entire supply chain, both in the Netherlands and abroad, the opportunity to show their products and services and share knowledge. Interested parties from all over the world can visit us and see how Dutch horticulture and arable farming are contributing to sustainable food production, health, and welfare.
is to promote horticulture and arable farming through research, demos and knowledge exchange.
Vertify aims to be a professional international organization for applied plant research:
- Being a partner of the front-running innovators in the agri and food sector in order to stimulate positive developments in the plant sectors.
- Conducting high-quality independent research in the plant sectors
- Facilitating demos of innovative techniques and technologies
- Offering project support, attracting project grants for innovations, and keeping project administration for groups of companies.
- Organizing and facilitating various events.
Discover the world of innovative Dutch greenhouse horticulture in our online HortiXperience. Let yourself be taken along all the themes of the horticulture sector. You can see the latest innovations and you get a unique insight into World Horti Center.